Tennessee Prison For Women
Prebid Date 3/23/17 10:00 am
Bid Date 4/11/17 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Buford Goff and Associates, Inc.
Ravel Ulmer 803-254-6302
You are invited to bid on the UPGRADE SECURITY ELECTRONICS – TENNESSEE PRISON FOR WOMEN SBC project #142/009-01-2009 in Nashville, TN.
Only those bidding documents / plans obtained from this web site are official.
Bidding documents will be sent as soon as a non-refundable payment of $179.50 (cash,credit card,check) is received by TPM 1241 Assembly St., Columbia, SC 29201 (P.803-252-4770). Electronic bidding documents can be obtained by becoming a registered user.
Pre-Qualification Submittals: Due on March 10, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Note that pre-bid and bid times are Central Time
Potential bidders and other interested parties must obtain documents through TPM. However, in order to bid this project, the bidder must obtain an official bid envelope from the Designer, Buford Goff & Associates, Inc. by contacting the Project Manager, Ravel Ulmer at (803) 254-6302 or by email at email@example.com. An official bid envelope may be obtained upon the Designer’s receipt of a certified or cashier’s check made payable to the STATE OF TENNESSEE in the amount of $1,000.00. Bids will not be accepted unless submitted in an official bid envelope.
Project includes the upgrade of the security electronics systems at the Tennessee Prison for Women in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. Scope of work shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Furnish and install a site-wide air-blown and conventional fiber optic cable system as shown on the drawings.
- Furnish and install local area networks for the security controls systems and the IP video systems.
- Modify and/or furnish and install new security electronic systems within each building as shown on the drawings. Systems shall include but shall not be limited to IP video systems, intercom systems, paging systems, duress alarm systems, and door locking/monitoring systems. Systems shall be integrated with and interfaced to control systems furnished and installed by the Owner.
- Furnish and install a new perimeter security system. Systems shall include but shall not be limited to taut wire detection system, barbed tape detection system, and microwave detection system.
- Uninterruptible power units and power distribution shall be furnished and installed to provide reliable power to all security system components and building systems as shown on the drawings.